March 25-29, 2013
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91125
- AGI STK Software
- Considerations for Human Missions
- Deep Space Habitats
- Human Spaceflight Overview
- Phobos and Deimos
- Science Mission Proposals
- "AGI Astrogator Manual," Analytical Graphics Inc.
- "Interplanetary Trajectories in STK in Few Hundred Easy Steps," Satellite ToolKit Interplanetary Tutorial, STK Version 9, Analytical Graphics Inc.
- "Deep Space Environments for Human Exploration," Wilson, J. W. et al, Advances in Space Research 34 (2004) 1281-1287.
- "Space Ratiation Cancer Risk Projections and Uncertainties - 2012," Cucinotta, F. A., et al., NASA/TP-2013-217375, January 2013.
- "From Apollo LM to Altair: Design, Environments, Infrastructure, Missions, and Operations," Cohen, Marc M., AIAA Space Conference, Pasadena California, September 2009.
- "Managing Space Radiation Risk in the New Era of Space Exploration," Committee on the Evaluation of Radiation Shielding for Space Exploration, National Research Council, 2008.
- "Plymouth Rock: An Early Human Mission to Near Earth Asteroids Using Orion Spacecraft," Hopkins, J. et al., Lockheed Martin Corporation, 2010.
- "Developing a Habitat for Long Duration, Deep Space Missions," Rucker, M. A., and Thompson, S., GLEX-2012.05.3.8x12222
- "Seeking a Human Spaceflight Program Worthy of a
Great Nation," Augustine, N. R., et al., October 2009, Washington DC.
- "NASA Space Technology Roadmaps and Priorities: Restoring NASA's Technological Edge and Paving the Way for a New Era in Space," Steering Committee for NASA Technology Roadmaps; National Research Council of the National Academies, 2001.
- "Future Human Spaceflight - The Need for International Cooperation," International Academy of Astronautics, 2010.
- "The Next Steps in Exploring Deep Space," International Academy of Astronautics, 2004.
- "Phobos/Deimos State of Knowledge in Preparation for Future Exploration," (presentation) Castillo-Rogez, J., NASA-JPL.
- "Scientific Objectives for the MPD Mission," (presentation) Beaty, D. et al., NASA 2012.
- "Comparison of Deimos and Phobos as Destinations for Human Exploration and Identification of Preferred Landing Sites," Hopkins, J.B. and Pratt, W.D., AIAA Space Conference, Long Beach California, 2011. (presentation)
- "The Scientific Rationale for Robotic Exploration of Phobos and Deimos," Murchie, S. L. et al.
- "Expected Science Return of Spatially-Extended In-Situ Exploration at Small Solar System Bodies,"Casillo-Rogez, J. et al., IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings, 2012
- "Science Traceability," Weiss, J. R. et al., 2005 Aerospace IEEE Conference.
- "Science Traceability," (presentation), Grogan, K., NASA-JPL.